Over the past four days, three players have claimed big lottery prizes.
This week’s biggest win came from the $383 million Powerball drawing on March 23. Janis Greco of Mooresville matched all five white balls on her Powerball ticket and collected her $1 million prize on Monday afternoon at lottery headquarters in Raleigh.
The largest instant scratch-off win was claimed by April Solomon of Whiteville. She learned of her $200,000 Power 7's win while scratching her ticket at Hill’s Food Store on JK Powell Boulevard in Whiteville, where she made her lucky purchase. “I was standing there and I just froze,” Solomon said. “It was a shocker.”
Dexter Barlow of Swansboro claimed this week’s biggest Carolina Cash 5 prize. Barlow plans to use the $114,957 he won in the March 22 drawing to make repairs on his home. "I looked at the screen, then back at my ticket," Barlow said. "I did that about four times. That’s when I started shaking.”
Other big winners include:
- Anthony Walters of Tarboro won $50,000 playing Ruby Red 7’s
- Donna Goodall of Plymouth won $27,000 playing Triple Winning 7’s
- Michael Williams of Oxford won $25,000 playing Rockin’ 5’s
- Regina Graves of Charlotte won $10,000 playing $5,000 a Week for Life!
- Bobby Keeling of Asheboro won $10,000 playing $2,500 a Week for Life!
- Vickie Pierce of Lumberton won $10,000 playing Super Lucky 7’s
We hope everyone has a safe and lucky weekend.
Login to leave a comment.
to me it seems as if the second chance tickets are a lot harder to win off of . they tell you that not the case but from experience with buying 2nd chance tickets and other non 2nd chance tickets nobody can tell me there isn't a difference. But i myself no better !
Wish I could win more than $10 on all of the $10 tickets I buy. Maybe a big second chance drawing will come my way:-)