Presenting the NCEL 200 Grand Marshal and Honorary Starter

The winners selected at random in the NCEL 200 Race Package Drawing have come forward. George McCall and Mike Beach will get a VIP experience that will drop them in the middle of Charlotte Motor Speedway to be a part of the action.

George McCall, a retired mechanic from Fayetteville, was selected as the Grand Marshal of the NCEL 200 Camping World Truck Series race. As part of his prize, he will deliver the most famous words in racing: “Drivers, start your engines!”

“This is a once in a lifetime experience,” McCall said. “This will be the first race I’ve ever been to. I can’t even comprehend how big this is. I’m just overwhelmed and so excited.”

Mike Beach, an HVAC mechanic from Morganton, will be the race’s Honorary Starter and will drop the green flag from atop the crow’s nest to get the race underway.

“This sounds like it’s going to be a lot of fun,” Beach said. “I’m going to take my stepmom with me. We’re really excited.”

The VIP experience includes pit passes, a behind-the-scenes tour and a bird’s eye view of the race from a suite high above the speedway. The winners will also receive VISA gift cards, hotel accommodations on the night of the NCEL 200 and a ticket package to the NCEL 200 Camping World Truck Series race, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series All-Star race, NASCAR Nationwide Series History 300 race and the Sprint Cup Series Coca Cola 600 race.

Ten more winners were randomly selected for the NASCAR race ticket package at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Each will receive a pair of tickets to the NCEL 200 Camping World Truck Series race, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series All-Star race, NASCAR Nationwide Series History 300 race and the Sprint Cup Series Coca Cola 600 race. Winners will be posted when all ticket packages have been claimed.

If you’re attending any of the races listed above, make sure to stop by our booth at the Avenue of Flags to buy tickets and win fun lottery merchandise.

We’ll see you on the blacktop!

On 3/20/2013 03:11, Player said

I am please to see the winners. I pray that they will have a wonder time at the races each time they attend. I wish I can be a winner in one of these games. I am playing them each day. I put my points in each morning from the tickets that I play each day and night. You have to play if you want to be a winner. I would like to thank the North Carolina Lottery for giveing us a second chance to win with the ticket that we buy each day. I feel that it is a way that the lottery gives back to the public. Keep that GOOD Work UP. SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU. Felix MOrton.

On 3/20/2013 03:12, fatboy71 said

Drink a cold one for me!!!

On 3/20/2013 03:52, 1rock2king said

congrats to the NASCAR prize winners! the bonus buck drawing did not win nothing for me. No city from where I live at. O well!! maybe the truck and the 50,000 will be the one for me to win!

On 3/20/2013 07:25, jason said

Wish it was me.should have enterd more than 70 entries(3500points worth ) maybr next time

On 3/20/2013 07:31, BigE said

Congrats guys! Be sure to take good ear plugs! Have a great time!

On 3/20/2013 08:34, ROBERTB said

congrats.

On 3/20/2013 11:37, Player said

congrats i know it will be a fun trip,wish i was there

On 3/21/2013 01:28, mama said

Congratulations and best wishes.

On 3/21/2013 03:46, bookie55 said

have a GREAT time

On 3/21/2013 08:55, jay1814 said

Congrats! Go #88!

On 3/21/2013 08:57, mamacatz said

the catz is envious of you race winners. just have a great and safe time and remember us guys at home watching you on the tube.

On 3/21/2013 09:32, msbartzy said

Ear plugs are for wooses... You've gotta hear and FEEL the thung! ENJOY! you'll be hooked!

On 3/21/2013 10:09, Player said

have a good time

On 3/21/2013 12:33, Playerherman said

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK NCEL

On 3/21/2013 12:51, KEITHVIOLA said

Congratulations George and Mike for winning!!! Make this experience an awesome time and take in all that is offered to get the fullest experience!!! Take care and take all precautions weather wise as this time can be un-predictable weather wise. most of all just ENJOY the time with who your with! GOD BLESS AND GOD SPEED!!! HOOAH!!!

On 3/21/2013 04:32, Player said

I VERY HAPPY FOR YOU.

On 3/21/2013 05:22, Earl said

Congratulations to both of you. Be safe and have fun..:-)

On 3/21/2013 06:50, Player said

i want win some money much entries i put in a day

On 3/21/2013 08:38, Player said

Congratulations

On 3/22/2013 02:03, eureka said

Congratulations......WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Enjoy the race!

On 3/22/2013 10:19, kennethr40 said

congratulation guys and enjoy yourself

On 3/22/2013 02:41, AARONJOHNSON said

Make sure you take alot of PICTURE!!!

On 3/27/2013 10:59, player said

on jan-30 cynthia bozier who work at bp store in walkertown nc keep my winner numbers that was5-33-41-54-59-13.winner numbers are 5-41-54-59-13. i broth at a convehient store in charotte nc.

On 3/27/2013 06:21, NEESEE said

well i agree with player comment about it getting old and u and your girlfriend stopped, well me and my hubby been playing since it started in nc, between the both of us 100 a day, while i put in a federal request for the state of nc, another story, we have both stopped not even a 1 dollar instant we stopped about 2 weeks ago, and when u and your lady stopped stick to it, for it feels good when at 11:22pm u see how much u both saved cause none of your numbers came out and when u read the home page instant winners and the big money is in every county but yours im telling u that it is an awesome feeling...and i have been on a crusade for eveyone i can talk 2 when i go get gas or the supermarket 2 save their money dont play your not going 2 win anyways, i had a lot 2 follow me out the door and sum that dont and if im lucky enuff 2 c them again heres the wow i wished i'd listened 2 u but im not playing tonite so im reaching a few on my crusade...and wont stopp till i reach quite more than a few

On 3/30/2013 11:05, Lucke-Zone said

@ NEESEE - We think that folks should only play the lottery for fun, knowing that it takes a lot of luck to win. Otherwise, we know that there are many things more important in life than entertainment... and we wish you and everyone, whether they play the lottery or not, the very best!

On 4/02/2013 10:00, RSmith said

Today I entered my Cash-5 and Powerball tickets for points, and was told that they were not eligible. I checked and re-checked and re-entered, but they were still not accepted.

On 4/03/2013 07:39, Lucke-Zone said

@ RSMITH - Can you give our technical customer service support number a call to explain what you're seeing? 1-800-201-0108